Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Remodelaholic Feature


I am so excited to share today that our kitchen and reclaimed wood butcher block countertops are being featured on Remodelaholic.  

Have you ever visited Remodelaholic?  If not, you must.  It is a blog all about DIY and I never leave without being completely inspired.  Not only do Justin and Cassity share some fabulous projects from their own home, but they also feature projects from their readers.  What I particularly appreciate is that Justin and Cassity do everything on a very tight budget... in fact, their motto is reduce, reuse, recycle, re-purpose, and remodel.


Although our kitchen is not perfect, I'm so excited this remodel project is being featured as our kitchen is my favorite room and we've worked hard to make its character shine.  It's where I spend a good majority of my time and the country sunshine coming through the windows always makes me happy. 

If you are visiting from Remodelaholic, I am so glad you stopped by.  I hope you'll be back!


 Thank you Justin and Cassity from Remodelaholic for featuring our kitchen today!

And thank you all for reading... I hope you have a wonderful day. 

15 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! That is great news on a well deserved and creative project. I'm checking it out right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your story on remodelaholic! I love love love your kitchen... you guys did an amazing job on the transformation! I am excited to own a home one day to really put our touches on the place too! for now we'll just stick to little projects that we can take with us from our rental-- check out my blog if ya get a chance!
    Thanks for sharing!

    xo Jessica
    www.newlyloved.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've already told you that I am crazy about your countertops and that still stands. They even look prettier in your pictures each time I see them. Who needs granite when you have reclaimed wood?

    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you guys! Boy, you deserve the shout out. So beautiful, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! How exciting for you. I just stopped by from over at Amy's All Things Home and I just have to say your have a beautiful blog and I just love your style. I'm a new follower so I'm excited to see more of your pretty posts. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for you guys! As hard as you and your husband worked on your kitchen remodel, this feature is well deserved. The kitchen is just beautiful! CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello I'm visiting from Remodelaholic. I love your kitchen!!! I looked through your post of the remodeling of it. It is so similar to mine, with low ceilings and the old wood cabinets. I can't wait to start to redo my kitchen. We even have an old sink like yours and now I really am excited to install it. Thank you for the inspiration. I look forward to seeing what is else to come on your blog. You have a new follower :)
    Blessings,
    Geri-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just came over from Remodelaholic - Great kitchen! Love all the white and bead board:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. found your blog from julia at blissfully content.

    and so glad I did!

    we have that same kitchen sink in our old house, minus the lovely faucet and the cabinets around it:)

    looking forward to following you along!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not surprised they are featuring your kitchen! When I pinned it, it immediately got lots of repins. Congratulations! ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Andrea. It's my first time here and I dropped by your blog as soon as I checked out the feature in Remodelaholic. The only question I have is...where is the LIKE button when you need one? I just love the way you made the place look elegant and majestic. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful project! thanks for the copious pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a wonderful difference! beautiful job, andrea! we just finished our kitchen--its hard work! love the bead board on the ceiling!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How do you keep this sink clean and keep a smooth shiny finish in the bottom of it? Would love to know some product tips. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barkeeper's Friend cleaner is a lifesaver in this sink!

      Delete

I always look forward to reading your comments... thank you for taking the time to leave one!

Copyright @ Keeping It Cozy. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign